Navigating the financial landscape requires a keen understanding, precision, and trustworthiness. As Certified Public Accountants, we uphold the highest standards of accounting practices, ensuring accuracy and transparency at every turn. Whether you’re an individual, a startup, or an established business, our CPA credentials are a testament to our dedication in providing unparalleled financial insight and guidance. Journey with confidence, knowing your finances are in expert hands.
• A baccalaureate degree, including 24 semester units in accounting-related subjects and 24 semester units in business-related subjects
• Successful passage of the Uniform CPA Examination
• Successful passage of the Professional Ethics Examination for CPAs
• Two years of general accounting experience or 150 semester units of education with one year of general accounting experience
• A license to practice from the State of California requires 80 hours of continuing education (CE) every two years
• The completion of a two-hour Regulatory Review course annually
Additionally, all American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) members are required to follow a rigorous code of Professional Conduct, which requires that they act with integrity, objectivity, due care, competence, fully disclose any conflicts of interest (and obtain client consent if a conflict exists), maintain client confidentiality, disclose to the client any commission or referral fees, and serve the public interest when providing financial services.